There’s a new free MMORPG released last April 2011 – ARGO Online.
ARGO Online is a futuristic, steampunk-themed MMORPG featuring thousands of exciting quests, epic battles with hundreds of players, and a wide variety of PvP modes. Combining classic MMO features like a pet system, unique professions, and auctions with an engrossing, epic background story, players on both continents are sure to be captivated by the vividly imagined world of ARGO Online.
Players can choose one of two factions. As the story goes, survivors of World War IV, a perilous and destructive conflict that brought the Earth to its knees, banded together and learned to survive in the harsh conditions that covered the planet. Over time, these inhabitants divided into two groups, the tech-savvy Noblian and the nature-loving Floresslah. The player will have his choice of these two factions.
ARGO Online features:
– Free to play, no monthly fees
– Available in English, German, Italian, Spanish and French
– Two unique races to choose from, each with 8 classes to select
– Thousands of quests available with an immersive background story
– Interactive map system for finding NPCs, quests, etc.
– Wide variety of PvP modes, including PvP Field War (Resource War), PvP Battle Field (100 vs 100), and a PvP RTS mode
– Open PvP zones and PvP dungeons
– Crafting system with multiple upgrade options for items
– Resource system (based on the mineral Earthdium) used to execute skills (flying, attack, defense)
– Transportation systems that vary by race, including flying transport (Floresslah: animal mounts/Noblian: vehicles)
– Integrated guild system
– Auction house for trading items
– Achievement system
– Pet system with two completely different pet designs (animals and machine)